Tuesday 19 January 2010

Pay it Forward



All aboard the Pay it Forward train...I've joined in with Kellie over at 74LimeLane!

and here's how it works...
I will make something for the first 3 people who comment on this post...
I have a whole 365 days in which to achieve this...
What I make and when it arrives is a total surprise (of the best sort...I lurve happy surprises)

What you have to do if you decide to join on, is...
You must also Pay It Forward! Naturally.
Write a post on your blog about it, do the same for your first 3 comments and keep the fun rolling on!!!


I can't think of anything nicer than the postman knocking at my door unexpectedly, parcel in hand and a whole load of Pay it Forward love(liness) inside. Ahhh. I'm already excited!

So, come on and join in - you've got a WHOLE year to do it in...not exactly a challenging deadline (though it would be interesting to find out how many packages end up being Christmas related from this PiF choo choo ;)

Comment below to join in the fun...All aboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment