Friday 9 July 2010

On a roll..

Hello and happy Friday to you all!


I've been away from my painting for a while now - a little too long to be honest - no sinister reason or anything, just life & hols and sunshine!



oh happy Hua Hin holiday!!



So this week has seen my first real return to the studio and I have to say, I think the break did me some good! I've been on a roll....finishing off canvases that have been waiting for a little inspiration, creating new ones and introducing a little change to my style.
All in all, it's been a good week!


Here are the fruits of my labours, and they are being added to my Etsy & Folksy shops as I can get decent(ish) lighting for photos, as well as a clear run on the pc...


group hug!


designed by my son, George & painted by me - this one's all about the children...all profits donated to the NSPCC at George's request


from the When I Grow Up range - snorkelling anyone???


anyone for tennis? from the When I Grow Up range


Guardian Angel


Guardian Angel close up


mini cupcake - ohh yes please, and a cuppa if  you don't mind! ;)


a trio of skulls for the teenage crowd
a slight change of direction, but a welcome one! I love all my elephants & princesses and so on, but a change from the nursery and pastels isn't always a bad thing for a girl ;)

Well that's it from me for today - I'm planning on being back for a while now so (fingers crossed) long may the good times roll and the mojo remain!!

tata for now
Sarah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment