Friday 1 February 2013

starting as I mean to go on

Morning!

Today I'm starting this new month as I intend to go on - getting organised & tackling jobs rather that putting them to one side in the hope that they'll wander off (they never do).
So after two hours clearing emails & unsubscribing to the countless sites I seem to have subscribed to over the years, it's brew & biccies time!!!
Next follows he even worse job of pulling them through to our pc and archiving where relevant, reading & deleting where not. Oh, and clearing out the archived items too.
A pretty crappy job but I'll feel so very smug when it's done!
How are you starting your new month?
x

2 comments:

  1. Good plan! I'm mending some clothes today. One dress that had several holes is now fit to wear again and next are some replacement buttons on a different dress and shortening a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete