Monday 23 September 2013

Hello Monday

Good morning and happy new week!

Today started misty up North...I like mist, it adds an air of the magical to an otherwise ordinary day.

So the beds are stripped, the washer is on, breakfast has been had and George has been safely delivered to school. What's new for today then?

Well, I have decided to try and improve my skin and am using a new to me facial product...Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel. Lovely to apply and my skin felt smooth and clean afterwards - I'll let you know how I go on with it over time.

Then it was on to searching for a replacement for my usual spray sealant as I can no longer find a supplier for it...boo hoo. It looks like the local DIY store might be my best option!

And now? Now the audiobook is on and I'm about to gesso up some wooden dangly hearts ready for inking before taking Mum to the docs later on.

Not hugely exciting but this is my Ditsy Bird life :)

 

Have a good day

x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment