Friday 15 April 2016

Clearance sale

Hello, and how are you this soggy (well it is here in our corner of Yorkshire) Friday evening?

I wanted to let you know, that there are bargains a plenty to be had on my, second, Instagram account @DitsyBirdOutlet, as I'm having a stock clearance of my fabric and felt makes.

Think brooches, purses, rings, coasters and the like. All featuring a variety of creative methods such as: beading; hand embroidery; machine embroidery; appliqué; and a spot of hand painted fabric here and there. There are also shrink plastic items, and a whole load of craft destash items.

Pop on over and have a looksee - they are perfect for stocking up on birthday gifts for the year; or a great way to buy handmade party bag treats; or even, dare I say it, a chance to get some stocking fillers for this year’s festive season, for a steal!

I quite fancy sharing some of the methods I have used in my past crafty endeavours...anybody up for a few tips and 'how to's'?

I will be adding more books and makes to the Instagram account soon, but I shall leave you with some pretty pictures for now!

vintage threads

week 40 issue of Selvedge

fab book full of cute projects to make

Good ole Cath, and a bit of sewing

do you remember buying a 99 from the ice-cream van?

ahh celebrate the big three oh in a traditional tattoo style

a sweet little frosted cupcake...hand beaded don't you know

One of my Doodle Blossom flower designs

a super sweet (!) little felt brooch

another Doodle Blossom brooch in the softest felt

oh hello tiny little bird brooch!

I love the zing of the colours in this machine embroidered & beaded leaf brooch

there's nothing so delightfully British, as a pot of tea - all beaded by hand too!

zesty little beaded, butterfly brooch - such a summery little thing

go green with this beauty

celebrate your 2nd birthday with stripes and zing!

a very cute little 8th birthday brooch...for the understated type

oh how I love this - the mustard felt, the loopy loop of the embroidery *swoon*

one of my all time favourite, machine embroidered designs...and colourway!




































Cheerio for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment