Thursday 23 February 2017

A free printable for subscribers

Hello there!

I have had plans for years, to set up a mailing list of subscribers, with the intention of sending out a monthly newsletter to those lovely people who sign up.



I'm still working on what to put in said newsletter, but if you want to be on the list for when I launch it, then do please head over here and sign up!

One of the things I intend to do, is to send occasional little treats to my subscribers, and I'm kicking this off with a free printable...


The printable comprises two A4 pages - one with gift tags and one with bookmarks (these could be used as larger gift tags) in four exclusive, Ditsy Bird designs.




If you'd like to get your hands on these, simply head over to the Newsletter page on the website, and enter your details. Once you've confirmed your subscription, you'll be given a link to click, which will take you to the document. You can then print from there, or download it to your computer to print at a later date.

If you share images of the tags and bookmarks, do please tag them with #dbdsubscribers, as I'd love to see what you do with them!

If you have any thoughts on what you would like to receive as a subscriber gift, I'd love to know - either leave a comment below, drop me a line, or leave me a comment on IG.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment