Tuesday 6 June 2017

June Desktop Calendar

Hello my lovelies!

This month's calendar was inspired by a wonderful coastal scene, snapped whilst holidaying on the island of Lanzarote last week.

I've used a doodle from my #100daysofditsydoodles - granted I was a bit previous in posting it in May, but it has come in very handy for this calendar.


I hope you like this happy, tranquil scene...it was only once I'd completed the design, that I spotted the white chair by the side of the house on the left. Just take a moment to imagine yourself sitting there, sun on your face, fresh sea air in your lungs, nothing troubling your mind. And breathe...

click on this image to go to the download :)

Have a wonderful and fruitful June, full of sunshine - be it in your heart or in the sky ☀️

Much love until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment